마스터, 슬레이브의 이름에서 주는 주종관계 때문에 그동안 별 의식없이 쓰여왔던 이름들이 바뀌었다.
MOSI – COPI
MISO – CIPO
이 2가지만 기억하면 될 것 같다.
New signal names:
- SDO – Serial Data Out. An output signal on a device where data is sent out to another SPI device.
- SDI – Serial Data In. An input signal on a device where data is received from another SPI device.
- CS – Chip Select. Activated by the controller to initiate communication with a given peripheral.
- COPI (controller out / peripheral in). For devices that can be either a controller or a peripheral; the signal on which the device sends output when acting as the controller, and receives input when acting as the peripheral.
- CIPO (controller in / peripheral out). For devices that can be either a controller or a peripheral; the signal on which the device receives input when acting as the controller, and sends output when acting as the peripheral.
- SDIO – Serial Data In/Out. A bi-directional serial signal.
Deprecated signal names:
- MOSI – Master Out Slave In
- MISO – Master In Slave Out
- SS – Slave Select
- MOMI – Master Out Master In
- SOSI – Slave Out Slave In
Signal names unchanged:
- SCK – Serial Clock. The clock for the bus generated by the controller.