PCB 레이아웃 설계시 PCB house에서 지원하는 규격내에서 설계를 하는 것이 바람직하다.
추가적인 내용은 한샘디지텍 참고.
Safety Capacitor, 보통 X,Y Capacitor로 부르며, 안전을 위해 AC 전원 라인에 사용되고, X, Y 2가지 타입이 있다. 일반적으로 X2, Y2를 많이 사용한다.
When a Class-X capacitor, also referred to as an “across the line capacitor”—the capacitor placed between line and neutral—fails because of an overvoltage event, it is likely to fail short. This failure, in turn, would cause an overcurrent protective device, like a fuse or circuit breaker, to open. Therefore, a capacitor failing in this fashion would not cause any electrical shock hazards.
If a Class-Y capacitor, also known as the “line to ground capacitor” or “the line bypass capacitor”—the capacitor placed between line and ground—fails short, this could lead to a fatal electric shock due to the loss of the ground connection. Class-Y safety capacitors are designed to fail open. A failure will cause your electronic device to be subjected to the noise and interference that the capacitor would normally filter out, but at least there will be no fatal electric shock hazard.
Reactive repair 또는 Scheduled maintenance 대신 머신러닝을 사용하여 Predictive maintenance가 가능.
- Automator를 실행후 “서비스”를 선택한다.
- 다음 그림과 같이 실행으로 필터링을 해서 “응용 프로그램 실행”을 선택 후 우측 창에 드래깅한다.
- 서비스가 받는 항목에는 “입력없음”으로 설정후 실행할 프로그램을 선택후 저장한다.
키보드 단축키 설정
시스템 환경설정 > 키보드 > 단축키 > 서비스를 선택후 “일반” 항목에 좀전에 추가한 서비스를 선택후 단축키 설정을 한다.
2005년에 설립된 Adafruit 이야기
Adafruit is now a highly successful community-driven electronics company, educational resource, and maker community thriving in SoHo, Manhattan.
Online learning resource, marketplace, and maker community for do-it-yourself electronics
- Adafruit employs 105 people in their 50,000-sq.-ft. factory in Manhattan
- 100% woman owned, no loans, no venture capital
- Recorded $45 million in revenue in 2016
- Received its millionth order in January 2016
- 14 million website page views and over 2 million uniques a month
- 34 million YouTube views and over 207,000 subscribers
- Social media reach: 119,000+ Twitter followers, 2.1 million followers on G+ (4 million for Ladyada), 77,000 Facebook subscribers, 51,000 Instagram followers
- Limor Fried was featured on the cover of Wired (April, 2011) and was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Entrepreneur magazine in 2012
- Limor is a founding member of the NYC Industrial Business Advisory Council
- Adafruit is ranked No. 11 among the top 20 U.S. manufacturing companies, No.1 in New York City by Inc. magazine, and is listed among Inc.’s 5000 “fastest growing private companies”
- In 2016, Limor was named one of the White House’s “Champions of Change”
Adafruit’s 10 Most Popular Products
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout — 66 channel w/10 Hz updates
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2 Kit
- PowerBoost 1000 Charger — Rechargeable 5V Lipo USB Boost @ 1A
- Circuit Playground — Integrated microcontroller and sensor board
- PiTFT Plus 480×320 3.5″ TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi
- Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout — BNO055
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Bluefruit LE
- Adafruit Pro Trinket — 5V 16 MHz
[*Source: Adafruit product stats 2/18/17]
Ladyada’s 10 Lessons for Building Open Culture Companies
- You can be a good company and a good business.
- Open source isn’t a business or a marketing strategy for us, it’s the DNA of our company, it’s part of what we do.
- Metrics — if you’re not measuring things, you cannot improve them.
- We have a weekly all-company meeting called “State of the Fruit.” Be transparent with all parts of your business, early and often.
- Skills can be taught. Good people making good decisions should be the focus and what is celebrated.
- Celebrate others. It’s not just about you and your products.
- Traveling takes too much time. Use the power of the internet. Publish frequently, from videos to blog posts.
- Say no to things. It’s not about what you can do, it’s more about what you will not do.
- Get a good trademark lawyer. If you’re open source, you’re giving away everything but your name, it’s important to protect it.
- You do not need a fancy office or building to do great work. Great work can happen anywhere, even in an apartment.
회사에서 개발하고 있는 Waggle, IoT device for 3D Printer의 킥스타터 크라우드 펀딩 종료.
- S3G는 “Sanguino3 Gcode”의 약자로 3D 프린터를 제어하기 위한 언어
- 자세한 내용은 이 링크를 참고
- Makerbot과 Sailfish 팀에서 기능을 추가해서 S3G와 구별하기 위해 X3G를 만듦
- Makerbot 프린터는 gcode를 직접받아서 출력하지 않음
- 따라서 ReplicatorG, MakerBot MakerWare, MakerBot Desktop 프로그램의 슬라이서에서 Gcode를 변환하는 기능이 있음
- OctoPrint의 경우 다음 링크 참고